blank stares at blank pages
profile entries tagboard affiliates
weblog information
add in some information about your weblog, perhaps?
e.g. since how long it has been running, why you gave it its URL, what's the current skin version, etc.

recent entries
  • Fevers hand in hand.
  • Love like honey.
  • Staten Island princess so pretty in pearls.
  • Let's light up the town & scream out loud.
  • Supermassive black hole.
  • Rougeberry.
  • Keep holding on.
  • It's a wonderful crazy.
  • Streets on lock.
  • A dew drenched hour.


  • archives
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007


  • credits
    layout: lyricaltragedy
    inspiration: reversescollide
    Saturday, February 10, 2007
    Yesterday was results day.
    Went back to SAC with Jayne & Jaslyn :)
    Sam & Angela were the first few I saw!
    I haven't seen them for the longest time!

    Results ; quite alright, I guess.
    I should be satisfied la, huh! Hahaha.
    I better make the wise-iest choice ever.
    "Regrets is fear" so, no more regrets ;)

    Bumped onto Wilfred again! At Interchange.
    'cos I was with Jaslyn, you see. Hahaha!
    We actually thought he was waiting for his A's!
    So anyway, lunched together at Macs :D

    Talked about our childhood aspirations.
    Wilfred wanted to become a president! LOL.
    He sure dares to dream! & dream biiiiiiiiig.
    Omg he's got a good sense of humour.
    Jaslyn & I were laughing like mad pls.
    I think I was a little mean to laugh at him. Ha!
    Now, he aspires to be a cheffff.
    A future chef on the rise, people! Hahaha!

    It was already 6 by then, a little too late to town.
    So yeap, walked around Downtown.
    Then walked over to 24hrs for indian rojak.
    HAHAHA NICE ROJAKKK! :D

    I ought to get ready to meet Jaslyn later!
    Toooooodles everyone! <3